Strengthen innovation: Give to the College of Engineering
Expanding collaboration; empowering people; elevating impact. This is the core of our strategic plan for the College of Engineering.
It is how we support and empower our faculty and students to be innovative and have an impact in the world. Your gift to the College makes it possible.
Three great ways to give
- CIT Dean's Innovation Fund: Your funds go where they're needed most.
- The MakerWing of Hamerschlag Hall: Inside 40,000 square feet, faculty and students engage in hands-on learning that facilitates innovative solutions and launches the future of discovery.
- Engineering departmental giving: Determine the impact of your donation.
How to give
Manage your gift. Uncover the paths that your donation can take.
- Give now
- Planned giving: Manage your gift now and in the future.
- Corporate engagement: Partner with a world-leader in innovation.
- Stock transfers
- Multi-year/major gift commitments: contact Gena Henry
When I went to school, I received help, and now I want to help others.Nicholas Vlahakis, MechE '74
Where to give
Make an impact now. See that your funds are used the way you want.
Make a gift online and choose from the categories below:
- CIT Dean’s Innovation Fund
- The MakerWing of Hamerschlag Hall
- CIT departmental giving
- Programs and Institutes
- CIT endowments
- Other funds
Carnegie Mellon was supportive of me and my interests, and that is one of the many reasons why I support the university.Hillard Lazarus, CEE '70