Chemical Engineering Sees Higher Percentage of Women Marching Across Commencement Stage
Carnegie Mellon University women are poised to add more oomph to the U.S. economy as they enter a job market that remains a wild card in the recovery picture. This year, women graduates make up more than 50 percent of the ChemE class. Continue Reading...
Prospective Graduate Students
The College of Engineering provides graduate students with exciting research and educational opportunities that address the challenging technology-oriented problems facing us today. Our graduates are highly successful in industry and academia and are well-prepared to assume leadership roles in organizations that demand well-trained and innovative professionals.
Graduate Study Contacts
Our approach to graduate studies is decentralized. Each department develops and manages its own degree programs and admission process. Contact the appropriate Graduate Study Coordinator.
Download our graduate studies overview document.
If you need additional help, contact the Dean's Office staff.
In addition to graduate degrees in the traditional disciplines, CIT offers the following interdisciplinary programs:
- Energy Science, Technology and Policy
- Engineering & Technology Innovation Management
- Engineering & Technology Innovation Management Dual Degree Program
- Colloids, Polymers & Surfaces Program
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction Management
- Product Development
- MBA and Engineering Integrated 5-year Program
Tuition, Application, and Transfer Links
- Estimated Cost for CIT Graduate Programs. Qualified candidates may be eligible for fellowships for financial aid.
- College of Engineering online application
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Application
- Carnegie Mellon Silicon Valley Application
- Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form