CMU Announces New Integrative Media Program
New York City announced a historic agreement among the city, Carnegie Mellon University and Steiner Studios to create CMU's Integrative Media Program (CMU-IMP), which will be housed at Steiner Studios at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Continue Reading...
Prospective Graduate Students
The College of Engineering provides graduate students with exciting research and educational opportunities that address the challenging technology-oriented problems facing us today. Our graduates are highly successful in industry and academia and are well-prepared to assume leadership roles in organizations that demand well-trained and innovative professionals.
Graduate Study Contacts
Our approach to graduate studies is decentralized. Each department develops and manages its own degree programs and admission process. Contact the appropriate Graduate Study Coordinator.
Download our graduate studies overview document.
If you need additional help, contact the Dean's Office staff.
In addition to graduate degrees in the traditional disciplines, CIT offers the following interdisciplinary programs:
- Energy Science, Technology and Policy
- Engineering & Technology Innovation Management
- Engineering & Technology Innovation Management Dual Degree Program
- Colloids, Polymers & Surfaces Program
- Integrated Innovation for Products & Services
- MBA and Engineering Integrated 5-year Program
Tuition, Application, and Transfer Links
- Estimated Cost for CIT Graduate Programs. Qualified candidates may be eligible for fellowships for financial aid.
- College of Engineering online application
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Application
- Carnegie Mellon Silicon Valley Application
- Information Networking Institute Application
- Master of Integrated Innovation for Products & Services Application
- Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form